Are You a Man Who is?
- Unhappy and dealing with low self-esteem?
- Suffering with problems of depression, anxiety, or addictions?
- Struggling with relationships or personal life?
- Unhappy with your sexuality
- At a crossroad in your life and not sure where to go from here?
- Struggling with a significant loss?
As a man, you were not brought into this world with a manual on how life is supposed to work. Regardless of what you try to do, you can still get depressed, have problems in your relationships, and struggle with your career.
More than 800 men have been able to benefit from successful counselling with Janel using EMDR Therapy.
Read more stories of successful therapy that men have had through working with Janel.
Are You Facing Any of These Challenges?
- Anxiety or Stress
- Addictions (drugs, including prescription meds, alcohol, sex, gambling, food, etc.)
- Low Self-esteem
- Problems with Body Image
- Anger Issues
- Loss and Grief
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Abuse
- Relationship Problems
- Problems with Your Identity
- Unhealthy Sexual Behaviours
- Feeling Out of Control
If you are, then you may certainly benefit from EMDR Therapy.
Contact Janel for an appointment or to set up your free 15 minute consultation – 604-809-0351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Men Benefit from Therapy Too!
Typically, in our society, men are expected to know all of the answers and keep their head up no matter what the situation. Talking to a female therapist who understands men and their problems can help.
Some benefits to EMDR work include:
- Feel more relaxed and at peace with yourself
- Increased confidence
- Feel more in control of your life
- Develop skills to resolve conflict and to communicate more effectively
- Develop healthy relationships and behaviours
- Be free of shame and guilt from not living up to other's expectations
- Feel good about your body
- Let go of old memories that seem to haunt you